Four Little Walls Copyright 2016. Powered by Blogger.

Early Bird Advent Calendar!

Ok, I know it's still many weeks /over 2months away but the C word is peppering  the shops already and I for one am excited!

Excitement attributed in no small part to the discovery of Ciatés Mini Mani Manor Advent calendar.
That's right, a combo of my two great loves, teeny tiny houses and great nail varnish.

      


It's a little pricier than your average choccy calendar but hey, it's exclusive to Selfridges, it wasn't gonna be in a 2for1 offer was it!

                            


Feast your eyeballs, apparently they sold out mega quick last year so hop to it if you fancy one,the disappointment at missing out would haunt well into the new year!

                   


1 comment

  1. I absolutely love Ciate's new Mini Mani Manor beauty advent calendar this year, can't wait for December! I bought mine from https://www.ciatelondon.com/uk/mini-mani-manor

    ReplyDelete