Friday, 24 January 2014

A little bit of love

Is it just me or is January twice as long as any other month of the year?!
It certainly feels it!

In an effort to shake off the cold, grey sluggyness I've been focussing my attention on all things pink and lovely. Not least these mini's, all currently available at www.fourlittlewalls.com and/ or the Etsy shop!

Scrumptious looking recipes in printed  book. Comes with shabby style stand.


Set of 4 baking books. Made in the USA.

Both of the above mini's have been hand-made by the wonderful Roxanne Fern of Baking in Miniature. I have a handful of Roxanne's delightful pieces available to buy.


Sweet treats. Pick up a little tart or two, calorie free, obviously!


I case you need a rest after all the cake excitement. 
Matching sofa also available, made by Four Little Walls!












1 comment:

  1. i'll surely need some more of these cute little cupcakes! :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Created By Sora Templates