Four Little Walls Copyright 2016. Powered by Blogger.

Have yourselves a mini, little Christmas


Well, here we are. The 24th of December.
I am not prepared. I am the opposite of prepared.
I'm currently sat in a deserted skyscraper in Canary Wharf for a temping job (it's OK, they said it was fine to blog on the job, phone is yet to ring today! haha) refreshing the website for South Eastern trains with a rising sense of dread for the journey home. (Storms here in the UK have caused the collapse of all public transport so currently no service to anywhere I need to be!)

It's also just occurred to me that I didn't replace the stocking filler chocolates I ate and I'm yet to wrap a single present, one year I attempted wrapping ON the train, though this was not a popular move with my fellow passengers.

So, in the spirit of carrying on regardless I'm sharing some festive treats today.
These little beauties were picked up at the Kensington Doll's House Festival in November as early festive treats for myself and the Mother.



This is Nelson. He was purchased for Mum's mini toy shop that doesn't exist yet.
Pose-able joints and a newspaper hat at a jaunty angle. What more could you want from a bear?
Hand made by Elles Leenders

It wouldn't be Christmas without a Panettone.
I picked up this calorie free one along with some pretty plates by Minicaretti

Thought it was time to update the decorations for the big doll's house so splashed out on this.
It's yet to make it onto the front door. Sigh. 



Well, I'm very much looking forward to getting home and getting this Christmas thing wrapped up, both big and mini! Big festive kisses to all!
x



2 comments

  1. Safe travels home & a very Happy Christmas when you get there!

    Sadie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sadie!
    Hope the weather's been kind up there on the Isle! xx

    ReplyDelete