Four Little Walls Copyright 2016. Powered by Blogger.

I'm still here!

Hello!

Some of you may have noticed The blog's been a little quiet recently?!

Things have had a bit of a shake up here at FLW HQ since I started an internship in London!
It's full time, it's furniture (full size!) and it's fabulous. It does however mean week days are super long, hence the reason I've not been very vocal!

Of course I'm not neglecting my dollshousey duties completely!! 
I'm of course keeping up with my mini monthly, musings in Doll's House & Miniature Scene magazine (make sure you get your paws on this months issue!)

I'm also very excited to announce that
Four Little Walls is having its first London show this Saturday at the lovely Old Spitalfields Market alongside Belles Events. Come join us for a day of hand made, collectable deliciousness! 
 Ma & Pa Four Little Walls will be on hand  for the day too so pop over and say hello if you happen to be in London !

So, this week looks set to be even busier with our London debut to prepare for. There's a new half way house awaiting the final touches. (I've opted for a grey and yellow theme for this one) 
It'll be looking for a new home this Saturday! 




1 comment

  1. espero que te vaya muy bien este sabado y vendas mucho , ya me gustaria poder escaparme a Londres , algun dia , eso espero

    besitos

    Mari

    ReplyDelete