Friday, 19 April 2013

Stuff & things: Feeble Friday!

Today I shall mostly be feeling sorry for myself as a result of the mind numbing agony that is wisdom teeth.
I don't know why they call them wisdom teeth, I certainly don't feel very wise  (what I currently feel is doped up to the eyeballs, which is preferable to the state I woke up in!!)


As a result, I find myself drawn to this today, what do you think?
Is mini dentistry popular?! (I know full size certainly isn't!!)

Dentist chair by Delph Miniatures


Hope you're having lovely Friday's where ever you are!
x

4 comments:

  1. El sillón del dentista así en miniatura es perfecto,pero en la realidad.....No!!!!
    Espero que pase pronto tu malestar!!!
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are better by now. The mini dentist chair is very cute but reminds me to make an appointment with my dentist just for a check up.
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can relate to the wisdom teeth thing. OW.

    Hmmm, I'd like to think that my mini people don't have to deal with dentists. XP

    ReplyDelete

Created By Sora Templates