Friday, 22 March 2013

This week...

Has looked a little like this....



Four little walls was in the paper!!
That uncomfortable looking person is me, posing with some mini's and the little Spring house which  went off to its new owner this week.
To read the full article click here
(I'm on page 3, a spot reserved in some newspapers for ladies with no clothes on. This, mercifully, is NOT that sort of paper!!)



Chairs. Lots of chairs. 60 coats of paint in 24 hours = my hand is now a claw. But the 'Distress yourself' kits are now back in stock so it was worth while!!

Wishing you all a lovely weekend. If any of you are off to Miniatura have a splendid time, I'm super jealous!!
xx


8 comments:

  1. felicidades por la publicacion , esas sillas son una maravilla , no me extraña que tengas la mano fatal , ahora dale un descanso

    besitos

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats for the article in the paper!
    You look lovely in the photo.
    I loved the chairs. ;)
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the publication.
    I like the white chairs.
    Bye Faby

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic article! Great to hear good news about us twenty-somethings in this economy. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations for the article in the paper. You really look lovely in the photo, it's nice to see the face of our online friends. Unfortunately I was unable to read the article. It fails to appear when
    when I click on the link.
    Great little chairs!
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on the article.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you ladies! Was slightly horrified when they told me I had to be in the picture but had to give in. Haha
    Hope everybody's having a lovely weekend.
    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete

Created By Sora Templates