Wednesday, 13 March 2013

New column: DHMS magazine

Morning!

I've been terribly slack (a recurring theme)
but wanted to shout about this none the less!



The April issue of Doll's house and miniature scene magazine is in the shops this very moment.
Among many splendid features and projects (my fave so far being the sweet hot cross buns and chocolate bunnies)
you can find my brand, spanking, new column!
I'm so excited to be on board and look forward to many, mini- musings with the DHMS team.


DHMS can be found in all good newsagents or purchased in digital format for your smart phone, tablet, PC.



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You're becoming the voice of doll's houses! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah,thanks Anna! Not sure about that but it certainly keeps me out of mischief! :)
      Kat x

      Delete

Created By Sora Templates