Four Little Walls Copyright 2016. Powered by Blogger.

Four Little Walls: Away with the fairies

It's Monday, the sun is out and i'm very excited about this weeks plans!

On Friday I'm hitting the road and heading to Brighton for catch ups, and of course The Fairy Tale Fair.

I spent the weekend putting together some new room-boxes and mini's for the stall, at the moment I'm a bit sad at the thought of having to part with them, terrible businesswoman!! Anyway, here's a little peek.

Don't forget it's 25% off EVERYTHING over at Four little walls.com and if you're heading to the Fairy Tale fair you can order online and collect from me on the day. (Worth doing if you've spotted something you fancy as I won't be taking all stock with me.)

Orla Keily inspired room box


New, contemporary style armchair


Chalet dressed as writers retreat(currently just £22.50!)


3 comments

  1. OEH... i like the Orla wallpaper!!! Hope you mini's are a huge hit on the fair! Hug AM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it! Thanks for sharing your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! Really looking forward to it. :)
    Kat x

    ReplyDelete