Four Little Walls Copyright 2016. Powered by Blogger.

DHMS Magazine: May issue

I don't want to jinx it but we seem to be experiencing some actual, lasting sunshine!!

I know it's very dull to talk about the weather but after 6 months of cold and grey I think we're all ready for something a bit brighter!

In other news, the May issue of Doll's house and miniature scene magazine hits the shops today. I strongly advise hot footing it to the newsagents and grabbing a copy ready for the long, bank holiday weekend, perfect reading for post roast dinner chill-axing and best accompanied with a chocolate egg or two! If you do feel like getting off the sofa there's plenty of projects and some super cute, nursery cutouts to keep your mini creative juices flowing.

I'm also very excited to see my mood board feature, celebrating all things yellow and a little column on buying miniatures online, hope you enjoy it!



Oh, and one more teeny thing, if you fancy treating yourself to a subscription with DHMS over the next month you get a Four little walls 'Distress yourself' chair kit in Scandi pink as an extra little treat!
Oooh!




1 comment