Wednesday, 6 February 2013

Sweet Valentine: Etsy treats

I'm currently trying to curb my cake and cookie cravings, as a result of my suppressed snacking I find myself drawn to sugar fixes on a smaller scale.

Here are some Valentine mini's I LOVE. Think if I manage to avoid real cake all week I will reward myself with one of these tiny treats! (Yes, this is unlikely.)

X
Cookie pops by Miniature Patisserie

Raspberry St. Honre by Paris Miniatures


Valentine cookies by Kim's mini bakery


Heart pound cakes by Asako Mini

8 comments:

  1. que gran cantidad de dulces , tienen una pinta fabulosa

    besitos

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy they look delish! gr. AM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies! :) And an update on the cake situation...currently got a batch of low fat muffins in the oven. Weak, but not completely naughty!!
    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely company here! thank you and happy valentines!
    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet! Thank you for including me ^^

    Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ¡Cuantos dulces! me encantan las miniaturas de S. Valentin..Un beso

    ReplyDelete
  7. "I find myself drawn to sugar fixes on a smaller scale." LOL! I love it! And your tiny mouth-watering treats. Now I have a sugar craving... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Created By Sora Templates