Four Little Walls Copyright 2016. Powered by Blogger.

Stuff & things: Snow day

Well, we finally got snow!
This should have spurred me into action with a 'To do' list the length of a Heathrow runway... instead I seem to have gone into hibernation.


I took a brief break from my sleep.eat.repeat schedule to go play in the white stuff with my besty and the dog.
Vintage sledge. :)  Made by our Granddad in the 60's. Not as much room on it as there used to be !
Tomorrow I'll do much better (and consume a bucket of coffee!)
X


Set the hound on her!


6 comments

  1. Over here we also got a bit of that white stuff... i can't even open my door anymore. Fun post. Goodluck with the "to do" list! and the bucket coffee! gr. AM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! Hope you manage to get out soon! Coffe seems to have worked a treat, still wide awake! :)
      Kat X

      Delete
  2. We have had snow lightly all weekend here in West Yorks, not enough to stop me going to my mothers (manchester/cheshire border) for the weekend. Very glad I came home early sunday evening as the temps were set to plummet and more snow, they weren't wrong. Should be interesting to see what we wake up to in the morning.

    http://minimalarkey.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh,it was same here, just a little dusting and we thought we'd got away lightly then bucketfuls overnight!
      Hope you enjoy your trip, snow and all!
      Kat x

      Delete
  3. Your village looks wonderful with the snow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it does look pretty with a good covering of the white stuff! Lots of Tudor buildings about adds a certain charm.
      (The majority of the year I tend to get quite disillusioned with the place!)
      Kat x

      Delete