Saturday, 26 January 2013

Pretty nostalgic magazine : Issue 5


I was VERY excited to find Issue 5 of Pretty nostalgic magazine on my doormat this morning.
Not just because it's super fabulous and full of vintage goodness but also because this month I wrote a little feature all about Doll's houses. Oooh!

Issue 5 is available to buy online and in WHSmiths stores now.


Pretty Nostalgic magazine : Issue 5



Forgive the blurry photo's, my scanner's not big enough for the pages! :)
The feature talks a little about the history behind our little hobby and goes on to profile myself and two other collectors, including the lovely Anna of vintage, craft blog Miss Beatrix


Such a lovely mag, so excited to have been able to write for them.
I'm off to have a good read and a little large G&T.
X


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Created By Sora Templates