Four Little Walls Copyright 2016. Powered by Blogger.

New for Spring 2013

Today has been one of those grotty, cold, can't get anything done sort of days.

Losing Internet connection for half an hour didn't really help matters (it was this point I crawled to the shop for emergency chocolate!).

Upon my return I had thankfully been reconnected with the world wide web and was able to, now on a sugar high, list some of the new Spring products on Four little walls. Hooray!

Here's a little peek, we've got some juicy, bright coloured stools, my personal favourite is Arsenic green!

Arsenic
Hand painted and varnished to smooth, shiny finish, they can be add a little burst of colour as stools or a side table.


Babouche

Charlottes locks

Or if you fancy a small scale project try one of our fab furniture kits by McQueenie. Real mahogany wood, precision cut in the UK. This Edwardian style bed has just been added ready for you to build and dress. 


Well, that's enough excitement for one day. I'm off to finish that chocolate!


7 comments

  1. And after reading your post i am craving a big bar of Toblerone! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haa, sorry! :) I opted for some mini malteser bunnies. My new great love!
      Kat x

      Delete
  2. Wow those brightly coloured stools are awesome! They're ultra modern too and would fit into that market as well which is cool!! The bed is so nice, I'm seriously needing a bed right now... Of the larger scale variety though ;)
    Hope your surviving the cold winter, the chocolate should help keep you warm too yes? (Any excuse for chocolate)
    Hugs, Mins xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mins!
      Yes, the chocolate thing is becoming a problem, seems all I want to do when it gets cold is eat and sleep!
      Think my body is trying to hibernate, haha
      Hope you're well and not too sleep deprived!
      Kat xx

      Delete
  3. I love the colors you picked for your the stools--they'll definitely chase away the winter blues. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amelia,
      Ahh I LOVE these colours, have been scouting out the house for more things to paint. Slightly concerned that EVERYTHING is going to end up in shades of Arsenic and yellow! :)
      Kat x

      Delete
  4. I agree with Amelia. These colors are terrific...so rich and vivid! Also, you did a superb job painting the stools. I'm in awe of how clean the finish is!

    ReplyDelete