Four Little Walls Copyright 2016. Powered by Blogger.

Mini make over: coffee table

Afternoon!

I have consumed a bucket of coffee this morning and am currently buzzing my way though a long 'To do' list, amazing how much more I get done with obscene amounts of caffeine in my system. (I realise this is quite bad for me but it gets the job done for now!)


Anyway, do you remember me saying how I was given a bag of doll's house furniture for my birthday? It had been rescued from a house clearance. Well there were lots of little gems in there and I've been plotting the various things to do with them.

First up is this super sweet coffee table.


There was nothing really wrong with the original, it just looked a bit battered and needed some sprucing up. So I spruced. Ta da!



All it needed was a bit of a sand down and some paint. I LOVE it.



Thought I'd take some time out for a book and sweet treat, the pain au chocolat was made by the lovely Amelia of Frippery Factory and the Penguin, 'War of the worlds' is available to buy at fourlittlewalls.com


X










6 comments

  1. creo que has hecho muy buen trabajo con esa mesa

    besitos

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! It has pride of place in my little living room at the moment..(no other furniture yet!) :)
      Kat x

      Delete
  3. The little table is beautiful. I love the sunny yellow.
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maria,
      I know, it's a fab colour isn't it?! Keep seeking other things to paint with it. Hehe
      Kat x

      Delete