Sunday, 30 December 2012

Betty Magazine: Winter 2013 Issue

Suddenly occurred to me I've not shouted about this on the blog yet!! Clearly Christmas madness distracted me for a moment there.

Any way, I'm very excited to reveal the 'Betty Box' ! Made especially for Betty Magazine to accompany an interview with yours truly all about miniatures and how Four Little Walls came to be.


Bit exciting really isn't it?! 
Click Here to see the article.


You can read the full interview and lots of other fab features in the Winter 2013 Issue, out NOW!







6 comments:

  1. This is wonderful, Kat. Your Betty room is so clever! I always love reading about how new creative businesses got going :)

    Anna x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anna, was a bit nerve wracking putting it together to a brief but it worked out really well! :) Hope you're having a fab start to 2013, looking forward to reading along with Miss Beatrix adventures this year!
      Kat x

      Delete
  2. A lovely room! I like the magazine holder. Now I'll pop over to read the news.
    Happy 2013 and a hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Drora, and happy 2013 to you too!
      Glad your turkey dinner made it to you safely! :)
      Kat x

      Delete
  3. That is so cool!! I'm so glad you've posted the link to the magazine on your blog or I would have missed out reading the article i think as I'm pretty sure we don't get Betty magazine in Australia!
    So cool!
    Hugs, Mins xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mins,
      Happy new year!
      Yeah, they're an independent mag, so far they're on sale in trendy spots in London and online. Lovely read. :)
      Hope your room box arrives soon!!! :)
      Kat x

      Delete

Created By Sora Templates