Thursday, 13 December 2012

A girl's best friend..

Diamonds meet doll's houses. Need I say more?!

These pictures are probably old news to many of you now, but I can't stop looking at them.
Here's some snaps featured by the Daily Mail earlier in the week of Tiffany & Co's, Bond Street, Christmas windows.

Dreamed up by Tiffany's vice president of creative and visual merchandising ( quite a title!) Richard Moore, these mini displays are breathtaking. The massive diamonds aren't bad either.





3 comments:

  1. I love Tiffany blue! I just painted my dolls front door this color also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that Christmas tree is just beautiful! It's starting to feel a lot like Christmas now isn't it?!? These photos are really stunning, so hard to believe they are miniatures!!

    ReplyDelete

Created By Sora Templates