Four Little Walls Copyright 2016. Powered by Blogger.

And the winner is....

Well it's winners actually.

Before I get to the big reveal I want to say a HUGE thank you to everybody that took the time to take part in the mini survey, I really, really appreciate it, wish everybody could win!!

Also a big thank you to all of you that sugessted a name for the monkey, there was some fab suggestions.

So, without further ado, the winner of the room box is...

Kim Stuart - Gregory

Congratulations Kim, I'll be in touch to discuss room-box specifications ASAP. :)


The winning name for name that monkey was...



Congratulations JJ Creations! 
Let me know what your choice of mini book is and I'll pop it in the post asap. :)

Thanks again to everybody that took part in both draws, and well done to the winners. 
X

3 comments

  1. Congratulations to the lucky winners!!! Thank you for the incredible giveaways! xo Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrat to Kim...thank you for the draw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Plushpussycat and Jazzi! And Thank you Four Little Walls for choosing my name as the lucky survey winner! I'm so excited, I've never been lucky enough to win anything before and now I know why... This is the best prize ever! My very own room box! Yay! :D

    ReplyDelete