Four Little Walls Copyright 2016. Powered by Blogger.

These are a few of my favorite things..

I'm very excited. Again.

Today I get to show you the gorgeous, new bits and pieces in Four Little Walls store, fresh from the USA!


I'd like to say a huge thank you to the lovely Roxanne over at Baking in Miniature, creator of these little beauties....







Book stand with recipe book




This is (I hope!) the first of many capsule collections from lovely makers the world over, stock is super-duper limited so snap them up quick and I'll order some more ASAP! :)
x


2 comments

  1. These are really sweet! I was browsing on Etsy last night and came across similar items. I love miniature kitchen scenes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Kat, I had some time to stop by and take a peek at all your lovely blog articles... you are so very sweet, thank you so much for loving my miniatures and stocking up on them in your shop. Love, Love, Love your shop. Take care sweetie and let's chat soon :o) Big Hugs, Roxanne

    ReplyDelete