Sunday, 5 August 2012

Win a room box

Hello!

Some of you will already be aware that I'm currently running an online survey asking you all about your dolls houses and your hobby. I've tried not to be super nosey, promise!

As a thank you for your time I'm giving away a 1:12 scale room box to one lucky winner at the end of August. All you have to do is make sure you include your name and contact details at the end of the survey.

I would like reassure you that no contact details will be shared (or even seen!) by anybody other than me.
The questions were written by me and i'm the only person with access to the survey website account.
I know it can be a little worrying putting details out into the world wide web so hope that puts you at ease.

That aside, i thought it's about time I showed you your potential prize!!


Each roombox has been hand built and decorated by my Dad and I. All room boxes are made from birch plywood (no yucky MDF). The winner can choose whether their prize is decorated inside and out, simply painted or totally naked ready for your next project. Well, hope you like what you see!

To enter, follow the link to the survey! Click here
x

2 comments:

  1. I love this prize! My fingers are crossed! xo Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exciting!! I love it! My fingers are crossed too! ;-) Julie from JJ Creations x

    ReplyDelete

Created By Sora Templates