Four Little Walls Copyright 2016. Powered by Blogger.

What's cookin?!

I'll tell you what's cooking, the new kitchen accessories department , that's what!!

Ok, so I'm more excited about this than I probably should be, but ever since I got the delivery this morning I've been like a kid at Christmas. I've made EVERYBODY come look at the box of goodies and nobody really cares (at least not like I do. ha!) so thought I should share them with you all asap!

We got knives, fancy cake stands, even a real, metal wok.
Think my fav so far has to be the tiny, glass jug. So cute and perfectly formed. Sigh.


Anyway, go have a looksee, let me know what you think!!

fourlittlewalls.com

Remember lovely blog readers still get 20% off every order until the end of the Olympics as a thank you for being super amazing!!

Right. Time to calm down. Nighty night!
x

3 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Anna! Glad you like them :)

      Kat x

      Delete
  2. unos accesorios realmente preciosos y muy utiles en cualquier cocina

    besitos

    Mari

    ReplyDelete