Four Little Walls Copyright 2016. Powered by Blogger.

50 shades of shameless, self promotion!

At last! I get to combine my two great loves, miniatures and smut!
I've neglected my Etsy store massively as I've only really been making for the blog this year but am very excited to start filling it again over the Summer.

First up, a well thumbed copy of 50 shades of grey. A cheeky treat for your mini collection!
Was quite pleased at how well the image printed, usually they go a bit fuzzy when I try to shrink them right down.



Fancy something a little more wholesome? I've also added a tiny collection of Summer miniatures over at four little walls.com


The summer collection is British made (not by me!) and will also be added to over the coming weeks.
Right, enough plugging the shops, normal service to resume tomorrow! 
x

2 comments

  1. I read your article in Doll's House Magazine! Super Exciting. Will visit your Etsy Shop soon.
    Mini Hugs,
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete