Four Little Walls Copyright 2016. Powered by Blogger.

Win a room box! *NOW CLOSED*

As some of you already know, I'm currently running a little survey asking dolls house collectors all about their hobby.

A huge thank you to everybody that's taken the time to respond so far, I'm ever so grateful!!

As a thank you for your time, anyone that leaves their answers with name and contact details (which is optional) I will enter  into a draw to win a hand made room box. Size and finish will be discussed with the winner but it will be made from birch ply and to 1:12 scale.

If you've already responded, don't worry I will include you in the draw!

NOW CLOSED

Click here to enter

I'll announce the winner early August. Good luck!
x

3 comments

  1. Fantastic! I'd love to win a roombox! Thanks for the opportunity. xo Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to be included in your draw for the roombox! I filled out the survey but didn't include my personal info at the end because it seemed to be part of a survey companys info? If not I'm sorry!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carolyn,

      Thanks so much for taking part in the survey!
      Rest assured that the survey was built completely by me and all info and personal details are seen only by me. Not to be shared with with third parties or survey monkey (the people that host the survey building website.)
      People leaving details will get emails from me from time to time.(Once i've figured out the website a little.)


      I'll make sure you are in the draw for the room box! :)

      Kind regards
      Kat x

      Delete