Monday, 14 May 2012

Stuff & things: Kensington Dolls house festival 2012


As suspected, the KDF was super fab!

Within 10 minutes of arriving my Mum had decided she was going home with a Sid Cooke corner shop. (Confirmation that I have, FINALLY, turned one of my family!!) and I was struggling to muffle very high pitched noises at the sight of some teeny tiny treasures!

We did eventually get a hold of ourselves and enjoyed a lovely few hours admiring all the fantastic pieces on show and caught up with The Dolls house magazine team at their stand. (Hi Team Dolly!) If I listed everything I squealed at we'd run out of time ( and blog space!) but here's a few highlights.

Please note that all photo's were taken with kind permission of the stall holders, if you pinch them I will find you!!
Credits & links at the bottom of this page


P.S After calming down, Mum decided against getting the dolls house until she retires, but at least I know I've worn her down!!

x



From top left across: Toadstools, pig heads and Frog princes by Georgia Marfels

Plush toy whales, mice, crocodile and lion by Elles miniaturen 

Retro Robot by Truly Scrumptious

Angle Poise lamps by David Provan
Email: david.provan@btinternet.com


Flower-eze kit from Templewood miniatures

Coffee & tea canisters by Stokesay ware

Cabinet by Apollo miniatures
Phone: Roy & Adelee Crouch 020 8647 2091




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Created By Sora Templates