Tuesday, 15 May 2012

Give a doll a home!

This is one of the few times you will clap eyes on dolls on the blog, as regular readers will know I have mixed feelings about them!

This wasn't always the case,when I first started collecting I did get my mitts on some lovely little ladies to reside in the house and even had a go at dressing/ wigging one or two of them with varied results!

Anyway, I'm having to be ruthless and have a big de-clutter of dolls house supplies as they seem to be taking over the whole house.(Plus I'm desperately trying to raise funds!)Thought i'd start with the poor, evicted dollies. They've been sat in a box for a while now and I know somebody out there can offer them a much better life, and perhaps a new outfit or two?!

So, here are the girls. Click on the picture to be taken to the listing.






I've listed them on ebay for the world to see, however if anybody reading this wishes to buy them, drop me an email and let me know you've come via the blog and postage will be free.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Created By Sora Templates