Sunday, 4 March 2012

Stuff & things: Decorating dilemmas

One of the best bits about being a dolls house weirdo is the decorating.
I'm currently in the planning stages of revamping my childhood dolls house and after a morning trawling through interior blogs and websites I'm paralysed by indecision!

Shabby chic? Minimalist? Features walls? Wallpaper or paint? Tiles or floorboards?
Sigh.

One thing I have fallen in love with though is these lovely, juicy, candy colours currently splashed all over Marks and Spencer's SS12 range.
I spent longer than a person should pawing at the pages of their new catalogue, here's a look at what caught my eye...


Oh, It's all got a bit much, I'm going to have to go watch the Hollyoaks omnibus and come back to this later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Created By Sora Templates