Wednesday, 11 January 2012

Stuff and things

We're quite spoiled living in Brighton really. Even when you're utterly skint there's still loads to do and on days like today, when it feels more like April than January you can just saunter around the lanes to your hearts content, feeling very smug about it too.

Was just heading home when I spotted this window display...

Cute!

I failed to get the name of the store as my mum called right at that moment and distracted me. Will try to find out. I can tell you it's on Bond street right after HSBC.

I also saw these bottles. They're not mini, but I liked them. One day I hope to have a shelf full like this one, but with 'poison' on the labels so as to unnerve potential dinner guests and keep future hubby's on their toes.

Mwahahha.


1 comment:

  1. How many future hubbies are you planning on?:) Did you know "hubbies" was a word..?

    ReplyDelete

Created By Sora Templates